You can now explore Disney Parks on Google Street View!
To create the 360-degree imagery at Disney Parks, Google used Street View Trekker, a wearable backpack with a camera system on top. The Trekker is worn by an operator and is moved through walkways and structures, automatically gathering images. Imagery is then stitched together to create the 360-degree panoramas.
Here is a list of the parks you can now explore on google street view…
- Magic Kingdom at Disney World
- Hollywood Studios at Disney World
- Animal Kingdom at Disney World
- Epcot at Disney World
- Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Blizzard Beach Water Park
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Disney Springs
- Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort
- California Adventure at Disneyland Resort
- Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort
Which park will you explore first? let us know over at our Facebook Group!